Suki Berwick’s work represents her ongoing enquiry into the idea of gesture and sense of movement seeking urgency and immediacy.
Her painting language is one of construction; the elements (marks, forms, drawings) work together – in the process these elements are deployed intuitively into the pictorial space.
Her current work explores the area of self excavation for deeper understanding and clarity.
- 2013 Four persons’ group exhibition, Bethnal Green Road, London
- 2013 Group Exhibition, Rod Barton Gallery, London
- 2012 Commercial Square Studios Summer show, High Wycombe, Bucks
- 2011 Smaller than Lemon, Sedici Group show, High Wycombe, Bucks
- 2010 Fine Art Degree Show, Bucks New University, High Wycombe, Bucks
- 2009 Great MIssenden Abbey Summer School show, Bucks