Joohee Chun studied Painting (BFA) at Hong-Ik University in South Korea and completed a MA in Fine Art Practice and Theory: Painting at Winchester School of Art in the U.K. in 2007. She has participated in numerous art festivals and workshops, including LungA International Art Festival Project, Seydisfiordur in Iceland in 2007.
- Pentland Finchley Community Festival Exhibition, London, U.K., 2010
- Affordable Art Fair, Patrick’s Harvist Gallery, London, U.K., 2010
- Action and Sale of Art (Donation a art work to St. Mary-at-Finchley Organ Appeal Charity No 1131595 ), St. Mary Hall, London, U.K., 2010
- 4482-2010 Korean Contemporary Artists in London, Oxo tower Bargehouse, London, U.K., 2010
- ‘Mind the Gap’, Gallery Young, Seoul, Korea, 2009 (Solo)
- Moontree Gallery, Bournemouth, U.K., 2009 (Solo)