Soo ji shin, who was born in Korea, is an interior and spatial designer who graduated from University of the Arts London (Chelsea College of arts and design) in UK. She has been working in London as an interior and a lighting designer, and she has got many experiences of exhibitions with her work in many places in London, China also Korea. Her design planning is making fun to people and interactive between her work and people.
- Graphic designer – Korean newspaper, Product designer – Carianne moor
- Artist – in Beijing 798 T-art centre, Boutique Monaco Museum in Korea,
- Exhibitor – Showroom in Dragon of walton street at chelsea, East London Design show, Tent London
- Interior designer – Korean Restaurant project in Soho. Self-employed & Designer – Soojis
- Press- ICON, Onoce, Demagazine, Tradex new in London, Archello in Netherlands, Design in Korea.