Min studied at the University of the Arts London, at Chelsea College of Arts and the University for the Creative Arts at Farnham. Following that he attended The Glasgow School of Art and completed a Masters Degree in Interior Design.
He is now working freelance as a designer, a member of the Kanssa Cultural Exchange Organisation in an artistic capacity and is also one of the Project Managers both in Korea and the UK. He is also Exclusive Producer with the Korean British Cultural Exchange in the UK.
He has held a number of exhibitions of his own work in the UK, South Korea and Belgium. He is also undertakes lectures in the UK and abroad, eg Havering Sixth Form College & Kyungpook National University.
- Finland Week Hei- Kanssa Exclusive Project Manager_ 2017
- Autumn Full Moon Festival – KBCE Executive Producer_ Kingston, UK_ 2016
- The Art for All – Paper cutting Exhibition – The Finland_ Jeju, Korea_ 2016
- A design approach at 30.000ft Overcoming a fear of flying- The Glasgow School of Art_ Glasgow, UK, 2014
- Lost – Paper cutting Exhibition – Q Gallery café_ Antwerp, Belgium, 2012
- Dano Korea Summer Festival – KCPA Site Manager_ London, UK, 2008