Jee Oh is a cross-disciplinary artist. The principal themes that she explores, questions and reinterprets through her art-making are hybridity, uncertainty and continuity that she experiences through network media communication, multiculturalism and motherhood. Her works use various art media including industrial and electronic. Her artworks were exhibited at art venues in Austria, London, South Korea, Ljubljana, USA and Singapore.
- International Symposium on Electronic Art 2008, National Museum of Singapore (Juried)
- ACM 2006 Interactive Arts Exhibition, Santa Barbara, CA, USA (Juried)
- Siggraph2006, Boston Convention & Exhibition Centre, MA, USA (Juried)
- Dana Centre, Science Museum, London, UK, 2005
- Ars Electronica 2005, Linz, Austria