KAAUK (Korean Artists Association UK) aims to promote cultural exchanges between the Republic of Korea and the UK, and to further the interests and activities of Korean artists in the UK. KAAUK members are invited to take part in our annual exhibitions and events, able to network with other artists, and the members’ profile are featured through the KAAUK website, Facebook and Instagram. The membership fee is £30 per year.
- Korean visual artists (ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking, multidisciplinary arts and architecture)
- Korean performing artists (dance, music, opera, theatre and musical theatre, mime, spoken word, puppetry and performance art)
- UK resident (whose UK visa is valid for more than 12 months)
- Master’s degree in related discipline or
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and minimum 3 years of relevant working experience or
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and has exhibited/performed on more than 3 occasions